A selection from my Collections!
Tuesday, February 28, 2006
 
Found that the last I blogged was on Jan 30, 2006 & for the (l)on(e)ly blog, Blogger has put a link in Archives section January 2006! Crazy ppl! So I will blog today, so that Feb 2006 will not be missing in the archiving! I occasionally logged in Orcut today and discovered that My friend sujay , Arun are all blogging. Blogger has done a virtue!

Of late, I am blogging about some interesting Web2.0 startups
To start with Zoho -Affordable software for individuals, small & medum business


-- An online office where you get everything in an Office suit - Word processor, Excel, and also more - Form creator, Zoho Challenge (online testing made easy), ZohoPlanner (online organizer) Zoho CRM & Zoho VO
(A web bases mail with lots of features)


is an Exclusive writer application - In their words upload from Word, save to my desktop, publish on the web & post on my blog

A lot of Web 2.0 applications including Skype, GMail, Smugmug are listed at Flickr, (Paradoxically Flickr also features in the list)


More expected down the lane!
 
Comments:
Dear Sir,
Well and wish u the same. I came to know through Mr. Parisalkaran that you propose to visit India soon. I like to meet u in person while u come here. If possible contact me.
my email id is lathananth@gmail.com
 
Hi,

I was reading ur blog posts and found some of them to be very good.. u write well.. Why don't you popularize it more.. ur posts on ur blog ‘A selection from my Collections!’ took my particular attention as some of them are interesting topics of mine too;

BTW I help out some ex-IIMA guys who with another batch mate run www.rambhai.com where you can post links to your most loved blog-posts. Rambhai was the chaiwala at IIMA and it is a site where users can themselves share links to blog posts etc and other can find and vote on them. The best make it to the homepage!

This way you can reach out to rambhai readers some of whom could become your ardent fans.. who knows.. :)

Cheers,
 
You were visited with a remarkable idea
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

ARCHIVES
October 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 /


Powered by Blogger