A selection from my Collections!
Monday, December 05, 2005
  (B)Advertising....
How many of you like the recent Ad of Surf Excel (Karai Nallathu!) and the all-time-favourites, the Fevicol?
And the saturday Ads in THE HINDU for Sportstar?
If you are, well this post is especially for you!

Once I read the success story of Jayendra in Kalki I had an instant attraction towards the industry.
And started looking behind the screen; Rajiv Menon, RKSwamy, Lintas, SharadHaksar... All these names I remembered to impress my friends(!)
Once I finished my BE things happened all of a sudden; I applied to SasiAds and with some recommendation...
Bang I am the executive copywriter there!

All of a sudden I am thrusted into copywriting. - both English & Tamil
And some of the copies (?!) were like

Get your Bachleors from the Masters!
Iru vizhikaL irukka ithara vazigaL ethaRku? (For Laser Surgery)

Now it's different; I no more write copy writes; but cut-copy-paste!
Here's my favourites:

Series of Ads: Fevicol(O&M), SportsStar(Lintas), MileStone Chappals(iB&W- Junior Vikatan wrapper)
Personalities: Jayendra, RajivMenon, Prason Pandey
Ads(recents): Hutch, SurfExcel, Kanda Naal Mudhal

And who knows?!?!?! There might be a second innings!
 
Comments:
second inningsaa???
match eppo nu sollu.. naanum join pannikuren
 
//Get your Bachleors from the Masters!
Iru vizhikaL irukka ithara vazigaL ethaRku?//

Attakaasam....

Appidiye Neenga Continue panniyirukkalaam....

Unga peru vachu nangalum AD Director ayirippom :P
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

ARCHIVES
October 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 /


Powered by Blogger